I need help with my ELISA

Simon Easterbrook-Smith sbe at biochem.usyd.edu.au
Wed Feb 12 19:12:23 EST 1997

Dear Jim

If you could provide some details of the "difficulty" that you are having,
then it would be easier to try and help!

|| I'm having difficulty performing an ELISA....I believe I may be using an
|| old, perhaps incorrect, protocol.  I would greatly appreciate any
|| references to protocols or protocols that you have found successful, or
|| any other relevant advice.  Thank you.

Dr Simon B Easterbrook-Smith    Voice: (+) 612 9351 3905
Department of Biochemistry      FAX: (+) 612 9351 4726
University of Sydney            Email: sbe at biochem.usyd.edu.au
Sydney NSW 2006
Every complex question has a simple, straight-forward,
easy to understand, wrong, answer.