human endothelial cells

C. Lacey clacey at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 12 17:42:56 EST 1997

Hi there,

	I am interested in obtaining a sample of human umbilical vein
endothelial cells which are either already growing in culture or as a frozen
aliquot.  I intend to induce the expression of VCAM-1 with
cytokines and then extract RNA and test some primers that I have
designed.  In addition if there is a human or mouse cell line out there
which constitutively expresses VCAM-1, would anyone know how I could
obtain a small sample to use as a positive control in our system?  Please
contact me directly at clacey at uoguelph.ca if you have any information or
can help in any way.  Thank you in advance!

Corinne Van Kampen
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario
fax 519-767-0809