Q. re: Allergies

Jamie Simpson central at scrutinizer.net
Sat Feb 15 00:04:18 EST 1997

I was involved in a recent discussion (over a couple of beers) about the
potential allergic response of an infant.  So here's the question.  If
both parents have the same allergy, is this trait passed on to the
child?  If so, when would the allergic response in the child be
initiated.  Is it possible that breast feeding would have an impact on
the childs response?  I would appreciate a response with as little
jargon as possible as we are all soil and plant types.  Thanks in
advance!