JOB - Sr. Assoc R&D Scientist

Lee Douglas LDouglas at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 17 00:54:11 EST 1997

Position available in North Carolina (near RTP) for a Sr. Associate
Research Scientist. Candidate will have BS or MS in Biological Sciences
and at least 2+ years of experience in protein purification and
immunoassay development (Western Blot, ELISA, etc).

My client is a leading producer of biological products in the world and
is staffing a new group to develop/validate assays for prions and other
proteins of interest.

All fees are paid by my client company. Full relocation and generous
salary and benefits are available. Interested and qualified parties
should contact:

--