Are there any evidences for oncogenic potential of G-CSF or GM-CSF

milen milen at
Tue Feb 18 11:55:05 EST 1997

Dear All,
The idea of this posting came from an argument in our Clinic about possible
oncogenic potential of G-CSF or GM-CSF in patients with liver disease.

Herewith, I would like to ask if there are any evidences in
animal models or human beings that the above or any other molecule
that belongs to the hemathological growth factor/lymphokine
group has documented or suspected oncogenic potential either
for solid or lymphoid organs/cells malignancies.

Looking forward to hearing your comments,