Gas Chromatograph

Merle Finch merle at jane.unx.sas.com
Tue Feb 18 13:34:18 EST 1997

In article <5dpkh3$3as at inferno.mpx.com.au>, cdavis at matra.com.au (Christopher Davis) writes:
:Would anyone know of a company or department that hires the use of a
:Gas Chromatograph for short periods of time and doesn't charge a
:fortune?  My doctor has a solution which I am allergic to and we need
:it analysed.  If possible we would prefer to use a machine in Sydney
:Australia.
:
:I can also be reached by email at cdavis at matra.com.au
:
:Thanks.
:Christopher.

Your local hospital's pharmacy laboratory probably has one. Your doctor
could submit the solution to them and have it analyzed--possibly covered
by your medical insurance. Good luck.
--
Merle Finch  merle at sas.com  SAS Institute Inc,
        SAS Campus Dr, Cary NC USA 27513-2414.