Gas Chromatograph

Merle Finch merle at
Tue Feb 18 13:34:18 EST 1997

In article <5dpkh3$3as at>, cdavis at (Christopher Davis) writes:
:Would anyone know of a company or department that hires the use of a
:Gas Chromatograph for short periods of time and doesn't charge a
:fortune?  My doctor has a solution which I am allergic to and we need
:it analysed.  If possible we would prefer to use a machine in Sydney
:I can also be reached by email at cdavis at

Your local hospital's pharmacy laboratory probably has one. Your doctor
could submit the solution to them and have it analyzed--possibly covered
by your medical insurance. Good luck.
Merle Finch  merle at  SAS Institute Inc,
        SAS Campus Dr, Cary NC USA 27513-2414.
Opinions expressed probably never reflect those of SAS Institute Inc.