I need help with my ELISA

Tom Parish/Cambridge/Biogen Tom_Parish/Cambridge/Biogen.BIOGEN at BIOGEN.COM
Thu Feb 20 11:38:44 EST 1997

In article <19970212205501.PAA07782 at ladder01.news.aol.com>,
jlk1117440 at aol.com (Jlk1117440) wrote:

> I'm having difficulty performing an ELISA....I believe I may be using an
> old, perhaps incorrect, protocol.  I would greatly appreciate any
> references to protocols or protocols that you have found successful, or
> any other relevant advice.  Thank you.

Three books that I have found very useful for ELISA development and
troubleshooting are:

Immunoassay, A Practiical Guide; Edited by Daniel Chan; AP Press

Practice and Theory of Enzyme Immunoassays; P. Tijssen; Elsevier

Antibodies, A Laboratory Manual; Harlow and Lane; Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

All these books contain protocols for various immunoassays.

Tom Parish
Email  Tom_Parish at Biogen.com