HELP: MDS & BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT

ëÕÌÉËÏ×Á ïÌØÇÁ ÷ÌÁÄÉÍÉÒÏ×ÁÎÁ kulikova at ns.asvt.ru
Sun Feb 23 13:02:17 EST 1997

We need information about one of the possible types of T-depletion methods
for haploidentical transplant.
6-years old girl with biphenotypic leukemia will be transplanted with her
HLA-DR-mismatched father, in our BMT department.
We need the protocol of T-depletion with vincristine & methylprednisolone.
Please send us the description of this protocol. It's very urgent.
Do you think about others types of ex vivo marrow processing for GVHD
prophylaxis (such as cyclosporine A, vinblastine, ALG ... ).

We can give any complementary information about our patient.

Thank for your attention.

Dr. Olga Kulikova  <kulikova at asvt.ru>
Dr. Evgueni Pachanov
Institut of Paediatric Hematology of Russia, Moscow
BMT & Hematology Unit