human endothelial cells

C. Lacey clacey at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 26 18:09:01 EST 1997

Hi,

	I have posted this message once about obtaining some HUVEC to use
in an experiment to measure cytokine mRNA.  The response from Erno Duda
was most appreciated however, I have been unable to send a reply to this
individual, and continue to get host unknown messages from the
gatekeeper.  Would it be possible for this person to respond via the
newsgroup itself and then we could talk that way rather than the
unsuccessful way that I have tried so far?  Thank you.

Corinne Van Kampen
University of Guelph