mAb against SPARC

Jeffrey Smoot jsmoot at cas.org
Thu Feb 27 06:51:09 EST 1997

milen wrote:

> Greetings All,
> I am looking for a non-commercial source of mAb against:SPARC (secreted
> protein, acidic and rich in cysteine)- also known as osteonectin, BM-40, and
> 43K glycoprotein.
>
> Milen Vassilev MD
> Clinic of Gastroenterology
> Viral Hepatitis Lab
> Univ. Hosp. "St Ivan Rilskii"
> 15, D.Nestorov str.,
> Sofia -1431
> Bulgaria
> Milen Vassilev MD
> Clinic of Gastroenterology
> Viral Hepatitis Group
> Univ. Hosp. "St Ivan Rilskii"
> 15, D.Nestorov str.,
> Sofia -1431
> Bulgaria

These folks are using a monoclonal. If you can acquire the article, you
can get a
more complete address and correspond with them.

--
Jeffrey Smoot
Chemical Abstract Services     Phone    614-447-3600 X3198   E-mail:
jsmoot at cas.org
P.O. Box 3012                  WWW      http://www.cas.org
http://www.ChemCenter.org
Columbus, OH 43210                      http://stneasy.cas.org