TMB Elisa

ptaylor at medicina.ivic.ve ptaylor at medicina.ivic.ve
Thu Feb 27 15:08:15 EST 1997

I've got a home-made Elisa going, and for logistic reasons I
 would like to prepare (from powder) the TMB substrate in
concentrated liquid form or ideally in a ready to use form
 (OK, without the H2O2). However, my liquid preparations of
TMB always die on me after a short time (loss of activity,
 precipitation, colour change etc). What buffer or additive
should I be using?
Thanks

Peter Taylor

--