Gas Chromatograph

** joe at
Tue Feb 18 23:07:02 EST 1997

Generally, most universities are cooperative for simple tests.  Gas
chromatographs are standard equipment in most Chemistry and Chemical
Engineering departments.  Unfortunately, many allergens are not
identifiable by gas chromatography because they decompose rather than boil.

Christopher Davis <cdavis at> wrote in article
<5dpkh3$3as at>...