Antibody to human macrophage scavenger receptor (I) wanted

Douglas Walker Douglas_Walker at bc.sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 28 00:33:12 EST 1997

I am looking for an antibody to the human macrophage scavenger receptor preferably
specific to type I, but recognizing type I and II would be ok. This would be used in our
studies in vivo and in vitro on the interactions of the Alzheimer amyloid peptide with
human brain microglia.
Anybody who has one and would be willing to let us have a little, or knows of someone
who has one, or knows of a commercial source l might have missed (have scoured catalogs
and company web pages), please respond by email.  Many thanks
Douglas Walker
Neurological Sciences
University of British Columbia
Vancouver Canada.