Complement??

Kiley R. Prilliman kprillim at rex.re.uokhsc.edu
Wed Jan 1 23:47:30 EST 1997

I fully agree about grabbing a textbook; I'm an immunology graduate
student, and during the coursework portion of my program here I learned
about the complement system from the textbooks "Immunobiology" by
Janeway and Travers (EXCELLENT text, my personal favorite and one
strongly recommended by teaching faculty and researchers worldwide), and
"Immunology" by Kuby.  This latter text is more simplified, and my
approach was to read and understand the pertinent portions of the Kuby
text followed by a thorough reading of the Janeway/Travers chapters.

Best of luck to you; the ONLY way to grasp it is to dig in!

Kiley R. Prilliman
Department of Microbiology & Immunology

phone: 405-271-1203
  fax: 405-271-3117