phosphoprotein antibodies

J. COLYER BMBJC at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jan 6 03:00:04 EST 1997

Dear All,

I am writing to invite your comments on the production of antibodies
specific to phosphorylated forms of a protein. Many of you will be aware
of successes of this type, and I would like to gather factual
information to produce a how to document for the successful production
of these reacgents. In order to do this I need to collect technical
details of researchers attempts to make these reagents, both successful
and unsuccessful.

If you have tried this approach please contact me (J.Colyer at leeds.ac.uk)
and I will correspond briefly in the collection of these data. Please
rest assured that a summary of this survey will be posted on this board.

Thanks for your help in this project.
John Colyer