Kefir etc.

Matjaz Bostar zoran.dsm at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jan 13 06:14:00 EST 1997

Hello, bio-scientists. I need some pointers to answer some questions:

I'm postdiploma student of interdisciplinary study of biotechnology and
I'm working on kefir, its symbosis phenomenon, grains composition,
probiotic
activity, use of grains as imobilisator of different species,
contamination effects with different species, different cultivation
conditions, about acidophilus, bifidobacterium, casei, reuterii,... in
kefir etc.

Any comments and usful information will be welcome

Matjaz Bostar
Mirkova 3
2341 Limbus - Pekre
SLOVENIA