Postdoc Position Available in Canada

news.cyberbeach.net zxwang at cyberbeach.net
Fri Jan 17 03:16:41 EST 1997

------=_NextPart_000_01BC030B.86E96EA0

A postdoc position in Molecular Biology is available at Northeastern
Ontario Regional Cancer Centre in Canada. The candidate has to be well
motivated, hard working with strong background in molecular biology. The
successful candidate must bave a history of productivity. Preference will
be given to a person who has been successfully cloned or partially cloned a
gene. The annual salary will associate with experience.

I am working in the field of Signal Transduction. My current research is
focusing on the involvement of SH2 and SH3 containing proteins such as
Grb2, Shc, GAP, PI3K and PLCr in growth factor such as EGF, PDGF, NGF
induced signal transduction and receptor endocytosis. One project will be
following my Science paper (Science 272,1935-1939, 1996).

Please submit your C.V. and reprints to:

Dr. Zhixiang Wang, Ph.D.
Dept. of Research
Northeastern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre
41 Ramsey Lake Road
Sudbury, Ontario P3E 5J1
Canada

Tel: (705) 522-6237 ext. 2701
Fax:(705) 523-7326

------=_NextPart_000_01BC030B.86E96EA0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">A postdoc position in Molecular Biology =
is available at Northeastern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre in Canada. =
The candidate has to be well motivated, hard working with strong =
background in molecular biology. The successful candidate must bave a =
history of productivity. Preference will be given to a person who has =
been successfully cloned or partially cloned a gene. The annual salary =
will associate with experience.<br><br>I am working in the field of =
Signal Transduction. My current research is focusing on the involvement =
of SH2 and SH3 containing proteins such as Grb2, Shc, GAP, PI3K and PLCr =
in growth factor such as EGF, PDGF, NGF induced signal transduction and =
receptor endocytosis. One project will be following my Science paper =
(Science 272,1935-1939, 1996).<br><br>Please submit your C.V. and =
Research<br>Northeastern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre<br>41 Ramsey =
------=_NextPart_000_01BC030B.86E96EA0--