Apoptosis detection with Annexin V and DiOC6

Christian Stöckigt stoeckig at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Jan 17 16:21:42 EST 1997

Hallo everyone!
We are trying to detect induced apoptosis with Annexin V and DiOC6 staining
followed by FACScan analysis. Until now, our results are not
satisfying.--Staining with rhodamine works well.
Does anyone know a working protocol (apart from any datasheet or catalog
information!) and/or  has experience with these staining methods? Please
reply directly to my Email.

Thanks in advance

Christian Stoeckigt	stoeckig at uni-duesseldorf.de
Immunology Laboratory
Institute for Hemostasis and Transfusion Medicine
Heinrich- Heine- University Medical Center
Duesseldorf, Germany