Chronic Fatigue Newsletter

Anne care at slip.net
Sun Jan 19 15:54:06 EST 1997

Hi!  I just started a nonprofit chronic fatigue support foundation which
aims to provide practical support and information for people who suffer
from chronic fatigue.  I am doing this because I want to help the CFIDS
community - my husband has had CFIDS for the past 11 years and I'm finally
able to use my skills to help others.

We just launched our bimonthly newsletter which provides coping strategies
and tips for dealing with chronic fatigue.  We are also in the process of
putting together a list of CFIDS support groups and resource people in the
U.S. and abroad.

If you would like a free copy of our newsletter, please e-mail me
your snail mail address.  My e-mail is care at slip.net.  Please be assured that
we do not sell our mailing lists to anyone.

We would also like to hear from you if you are interested in being
listed as a resource for chronic fatigue patients.

Thanks!

-Anne