How to make gene knockout model ?

sunkdym at public.xa.sn.cn sunkdym at public.xa.sn.cn
Mon Jan 20 10:30:34 EST 1997

Hi:

Our lab had just cloned a novel molecule, which was mainly expressed on
activated T cell and platelet. Now we are trying to find its homoeosis in mouse.
As I know, gene-knockout model is the best method to investigate its functions.
I had tried to search for the detailed method and material of gene-knockout, but
I could not find. I am very appreciated if anyone could e-mail me the protocol
or some references about it. How long and how much did it need for construction
of gene-knockout model?
I am anxiously waiting for your reply. I hope I have not trouble you too much.
Thank you very much. Any advice or comments are welcomed.
e-mail£º "sunkdym at puclib.xa.sn.cn"