Chronic Fatigue Newsletter

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 20 22:33:15 EST 1997

In <5bu1le$7ao$2 at news1.slip.net> care at slip.net (Anne) writes:

>Hi!  I just started a nonprofit chronic fatigue support foundation
which
>aims to provide practical support and information for people who
suffer
>from chronic fatigue.  I am doing this because I want to help the
CFIDS
>community - my husband has had CFIDS for the past 11 years and I'm
finally
>able to use my skills to help others.
>
>We just launched our bimonthly newsletter which provides coping
strategies
>and tips for dealing with chronic fatigue.  We are also in the process
of
>putting together a list of CFIDS support groups and resource people in
the
>U.S. and abroad.
>
>If you would like a free copy of our newsletter, please e-mail me
>your snail mail address.  My e-mail is care at slip.net.  Please be
assured that
>we do not sell our mailing lists to anyone.
>
>We would also like to hear from you if you are interested in being
>listed as a resource for chronic fatigue patients.
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Anne

Possibly you have seen my posting, asking people with CFS and other
disorders with chronic but variable symptoms to monitor severity on a
daily basis (comparing it to "usual" and to "day before").  Additional
data needed for my study are age, sex, geographical location (zip code
or phone area code will suffice).

I'm asking direct e-mail or snail-mail rather than posting, to keep
judgments independant of possible influence of other people's daily
ratings.

flefever at ix.netcom.com            or: Monitoring Project
                                      Box 199
                                      Thiells, NY 10984, USA

And yes, I would like a copy of your newsletter!