Help! Need Dr. J. KUBY's e-mail address

MATTHEW FRANCIS WETTLAUFER mattw at orion
Sun Jan 19 20:12:57 EST 1997

LaurianM (laurianm at aol.com) wrote:
: Can anyone please help?  I need the e-mail address of Dr. Janis Kuby.  I
: believe she teaches at UCSF but I'm not sure.  She wrote an immunology
: textbook and I have a question with regard to that.  If anyone can help,
: please e-mail me.
: Gratefully,

: Laurian
Laurian

Dr, Kuby died last summer from breast cancer; she was a professor at San
Francisco State University and at the joint medical school program at
UCBerkeley and UCSF.  Dr. Morelli is teaching her class this semester at
State but I do not know his email address or if he has one.  If it is a
question that a virologist can answer I could forward it to some
professors I know at Berkeley who are very familiar with Dr, Kuby' book.

Matt Wettlaufer
SFSU