PDGF antibodies?

Jim Wu jim_wu at berlex.com
Tue Jan 28 20:01:02 EST 1997

I am looking for PDGF antibodies, preferably reactive against native,
human material, which I assume must cover all of the isoforms:  AA,
AB, and BB.  In addition, it is important that this antibody can be
used for:

1)  neutalising activity in proliferative assays

2)  coupling to a column gel for removing PDGF from cell supernatants

I have tried R&D Systems polyclonal #AB-23-NA in my bioassay, and it
did not appear to neutralise activity under my particular conditions
at a concentration of 10ug/ml  (ab was preincubated with std for 2 hrs
and compared to an IgG control).  It does work well, however, in
Western blots.

Please email me, if you have any suggestions.

thanks in advance,

jim_wu at berlex.com