5 sisters with autoimmune diseases

RSommo rsommo at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 22:00:21 EST 1997

I tried to respond to this by email, but received an error message so I'm
not sure if my message got through.

My oldest sister (A) gets severe migraines, and also has trouble with a
sleep disorder.  I get a lot of headaches (daily) of unknown origin, but
they are not migraines.
Some people have asked about environmental factors.  The only unusual one
that I know of is that we lived for a time on an Air Force base in North
Dakota where B52's carrying atomic weaponry were kept.  My father was a
crew chief for those planes.  He died of melanoma in 1985.
Another sister (E) was given tetracycaline in infancy for pneumonia, and
this was blamed for her later development of photosensitivity, which now
seems more related to the lupus.
Any ideas?
Robin