IUBio

Help!! Problems associate the use of monoclonal Ab against NK-1.1!!

312 s952103 at CUHK.EDU.HK
Tue Jul 8 21:26:45 EST 1997

I have set up a series of experiments to study the change of NK cell population,IN SPLENOCYTES using
monoclonal ab against NK-1.1 antigen on NK cells after in vivo treatment of mice with certain
compounds. After the experiment, I HAVE found that the PEAK OF FLUORESCENCE OF SPLENOCYTES LABELLED
WITH aB AGAINST nk-1.1 SHIFTED TO HIGHER INTENSITY BY USING FLOW CYTOMETRIC ANALYSIS. hOWEVER, i
FOUND THAT THE MICE STRAIN (balb/C) THAT i USE DO NOT EXPRESS THIS nk-1.1 ANTIGEN. sO HOW CAN i
INTERPRET THe RESULTS? i HAVE ALSO FOUND THAT A COPY OF JOURNAL ARTICLE WHICH USE THIS KIND OF aB TO
STUDY THE SPLENOCYTES OF dba/2 MICE. hOWEVER, i ALSO FOUND THAT THIS nk-1.1 ANTIGEN DO NOT EXPRESS
ON THIS MICE STRAIN. sO WHAT SHOULD i DO NOW? rEPEAT ALL THE EXPERIMENTS WITH MICE STRAIN THAT
EXPRESS THIS ANTIGEN?
	i URGENTLY NEED THE HELP!
	i APPRECIATE ANY IDEA OR SOLUTIONS FROM ANYBODY AND pLS SEND IT TO MY E-MAIL:
B676771 at MAILSERV.CUHK.HK.