IUBio

B cell germinal centers

Francesca Lia Francesca.Lia at UMIST.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 06:51:04 EST 1997

Hi everyone

Does anyone have a good reference (book or journal) on the cellular
structure of a B cell germinal center.  I would like to know which types
of cells are present, in what rough percentages and their localized
relationship to each other.  Is a germinal center an enclosed structure
within some form of capsule?  Any info would be most appreciated.

You can send me an e-mail et Francesca.Lia at UMIST.ac.uk  Thanks!

Frankie