Req: The "new theory" of immunol.

Ken Frauwirth BioKen frauwirt at bacillus.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jul 18 16:38:18 EST 1997

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.970718110454.19599A-100000 at>,
Andrew Louka  <bb95asl at> wrote:
>I keep hearing about some woman that is touring the planet, preaching
>about a new theory for our basic understanding of immunology.  Is this
>woman a phantom or does she exist?  Has she published her theory, and where?

I presume you are talking about Polly Matzinger.  She has published her
theory several times, including a relatively recent review in Immunology
Today (I don't have the ref offhand).  A Medline search of recent literature
should pull up a few.

Ken Frauwirth (MiSTie #33025)                         _           _
DNRC Title: Chairman of Joint Commission on In-duh-vidual Affairs