Homemade Chemiluminescent Protocols?

Mark Dalton mdalton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 4 23:34:45 EST 1997

I tried this once it was much less sensitive than super signal from
Pierce Chemicals.  By the way Pierce is 1/2 the price of ECL from
Amersham, and is more sensitive.  I suggest you try the homemade stuff
for yourself but make sure you do the controls the chemicals were very
cheap around $20.  I found protocol in the Red Book.  It is listed in
the other replies.

Good Luck