Using a drop of blood to check CANCER!!!

Chau Huang Kuan hkchua at pc.jaring.my
Fri Jun 6 21:02:47 EST 1997

Dear everybody,
	E. Excel international have successfully found a
method of using a drop of blood to check whether you got cancer or not. We
already apply the patent of this machine. Next year, 1998, every hospital
in the world will buy this machine from E. Excel. You will find a label on
that machine " made in E. Excel". Surprise!!!
	This is really a amazing news.. Do you know that we can check out the
cancer
before it become serious? How many life we can save?
	Another most important thing is all of our products have been proved that
will be useful to prevent cancer. E. Excel has found the main reason of
suffering from cancer. It's because our body cannot repair DNA which has
been
damaged by cancer cells. After the experiment, we found that all of our
products have the ability to repair DNA, that means that we can prevent the
cancer permanently.
	E. Excel International : http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/8854/

Chau Huang Kuan
Email: hkchua at pc.jaring.my