Company of using BLOOD to check CANCER!!!

Tay Chon Chong tcckd at
Sun Jun 15 12:44:14 EST 1997

Chau Huang Kuan <hkchua at> wrote in article
<01bc781d$c41dc000$LocalHost at jaring>...
> Professional Achievements of
> E. Excel International

It is mainly commercialized rather than Nutritional!

I known some of the E. Excel International 'representatives' who claim
their products can activates human immunity system. Scientific medicines
are harmful their are save and can cure all types of illness.....

I saw patient's DM deteriorated, hypertension worsening, pocket more empty
because money is sucked by them.