Help! I Got Pinworms From My Kids!

Rose Kingsley Slides at
Sat Jun 14 20:04:37 EST 1997

Hello Everyone,

I got pinworms while I was teaching a special education class 2 years ago. I have taken Mebendazole, garlic (synthetic and whole cloves) and I still have them. I started my treatments late in my infestation. I did not know what I had for about a year. I just experienced anal itching intermittently for the first year, then it intensified. I started the mebendazole at that point. How can I get rid of these parasites?

Has anybody out there tried the product called Clear? Does it really work? Any recommendations on treatments or medications would be appreciated. Please reply by E-Mail, if possible. Address E-Mail to: Slides at WebTV.Net

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

                 Rose Kingsley