WWW: Hardin Meta Directory update - Allergy/Immunology

Eric Rumsey eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu
Wed Jun 25 13:39:42 EST 1997

This is to announce an updated version of the Hardin Meta Directory web
page for Allergy/Immunology. All links have been checked to confirm
connection and new links have been added, including the following:

-Antibody Resource Page, Kevin Shreder, Univ Calif/San Diego
-Cliniweb: Immunologic Diseases, Oregon Health Sciences Univ

A *new and important feature* for Hardin MD is that we are now using a
link checker to check the connection rate for the lists that are included.
Generally the lists with better connection rates are toward the top of
their size category (although size of the list is also a consideration in
placement). Lists on the updated Hardin MD Allergy/Immunology page with
especially good connection rates include:

-MedWeb: Immunology
-MedMark - Immunology, I Shin, MedMark Team, Korea
-Antibody Resource Page, Kevin Shreder, Univ Calif/San Diego
-Allergy Internet Resources, Ballew Kinnaman, Allergy Mailing List
-Latex Allergy Links, NA Mitchell
-Karolinska MIC-KIBIC MeSH Index - Immunologic Diseases
-Medical Matrix - Allergy
-Medical Matrix - Immunology
-Cliniweb: Immunologic Diseases, Oregon Health Sciences Univ
-Asthma and Allergy WWW Resources Page, Patricia Wrean.

Of course, using our link checker, the links on our own pages have
superlative connection rates, generally above 98%.

The URL for the Hardin Meta Directory Allergy/Immunology page is -
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md-allergy.html

Please check it out !

Please post this message to appropriate listservs.

If you would like to receive e-mail notices for all Hardin MD updates (1-2
messages per wk), please e-mail me directly at rumsey at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu.
DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md.html
Reviewed in Consumer Reports, Feb 1997, p 29