Immunostaining of mouse spleen with rabbit antisera

Kalpit A. Vora K_Vora at
Mon Jun 30 16:18:40 EST 1997

Dear Readers,
I am trying to stain mouse splenic cryosection with an polyclonal antisera
raised in rabbits. I am having a terrible background staining problem. I
do block with buffer containing 5% normal mouse serum(NMS) and 5% normal
goat serum(NGS). Also all dilution of my primary and secondary antibodies
are done in the above buffer containing NMS and NGS. Any pointers to
improve my staining and decrease my background will be very helpful and
thankyou in advance for the same. My e-mail address is as follows:
kvora at
Kalpit A Vora