Need help on ELISPOT

Guy Hermans ghermans at
Thu Mar 6 07:46:08 EST 1997

In article <331C5977.3D50 at>, dguo at wrote:

> I am investigating the IgA response of the IL-6 transgenic mice. Does
> anybody have the working protocols for ELISPOT assay? I found a lot of
> articals using this assay, but not in very detail. Such as when coating
> the plates with antigen, what kind of buffer should I use? What should I
> use as the control? What kind of buffer for the developing substrate?

Contact your local Pharmingen dealer (check out and
ask your personal copy of their catalogue. The addenda include very good
protocols, including ELISPOT.

Guy Hermans, PhD student
  Ms research Unit              Immunology research group
  Dr. L. Willems-Institute      Dept. of Physiology, LUC
  University Campus             University Campus
  B-3590 Diepenbeek             B-3590 Diepenbeek
  Belgium                       Belgium
Voice  ++32(0)11/26.92.07
Fax    ++32(0)11/26.92.09