An Explanation of the Decline in AIDS Deaths (repost)

Craig Webster cwebster at
Mon Mar 10 04:38:32 EST 1997

In article <5fevc2$1qn$3 at>, James Howard
<jmhoward at> writes
>An Explanation of the Decline in AIDS Deaths

> It is also part of my overall
>theory that testosterone, in both sexes,  is rising in our population.
Is testosterone rising in both populations ? I though current theories on
the decline in male fertility indicated that there was in fact an increase in
oestrogens (esp in the male population) and oestrogen like substances.

Craig Webster                   |Tel: 01245 514013
Senior Clinical Biochemist      |Fax: 01245 514077
Broomfield Hospital             |email: cwebster at
Chelmsford, Essex, UK           |