MANIERO GREGORY maniero at stripe.Colorado.EDU
Thu Oct 2 16:24:20 EST 1997

Could anyone tell me if EDTA fixes complement?  I would like to be able to
look at cells and complement activity in the same blood sample.  I know
heparin won't work but was wondering about EDTA or citrate.

Thanks for your help

Greg Maniero				| Stars move with silent sounds.
University of Colorado			| The universe is calm.
Dept of Environmental, Population, 	| Leaning on a staff, I climb
and Organismic Biology                  | up to the terrace.