Douglas H Thamm dthamm at
Thu Oct 2 17:59:13 EST 1997

Does anyone know of a lab currently working with adenoviral-mediated
human GM-CSF transfer? (I've already identified grouns in Canada, Japan
and the Southwest US working murine adenoGM-CSF)

Thanks in advance for any leads!

| A student asked his master, "Master, what is the Way?"           |
| The master slapped the student, and the student went away	   |
| 	enlightened.						   |
| Douglas H. Thamm, VMD         | Resident, Medical Oncology       |
| thammd at	| School of Veterinary Medicine    |
| dthamm at	| University of Wisconsin-Madison  |