Grifola Frondosa

jenn cook jcook at javanet.com
Wed Oct 8 04:34:52 EST 1997

I have a limited quantity of wild, dried Grifola frondosa aka Maitake
aka Hen of the Woods mushrooms available for sale.  They were
sustainably harvested in western Massachusetts in September and
October 1997. They have been carefully selected, cleaned, air-dried at
low temperatures and sealed in air-tight packages.  No additives or
preservatives used.  Prices- 1 Oz. $12 US, 8 Oz. $75 US, 1 Lb. $125
US, plus shipping.  For more information, contact me at my email
address- martk at hotmail.com    Martin Klein