BONE MARROW MATCHING

Rabbit crace at hsc.usc.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:43:51 EST 1997

I have been typed for free just by being a blood/platelet donor and signing
up to be on the national marrow registry.  Check with your local blood bank
to see if they participate in the marrow registry, and if they will do the
typing if you sign up to be a marrow donor.

Steve <trollboy at usa.net> wrote in article <343C159F.D06849DF at usa.net>...