Future Immunologist needs help!

Dom Spinella dspinella at chugaibio.com
Thu Oct 23 18:35:58 EST 1997

As a practicing immunologist for many years with both academic and
industrial experience, I must say that Mark Doherty's advice in the
previous response to this posting is just about the best and most astute
I've ever seen put down in one place -- and not just for prospective
immunologists, but for anyone considering a career in biomedical
research.  It ought to be copied verbatim and posted on bulletin boards
in graduate schools all over the country. Very well done, Mark!  Like
you, I wish someone had conveyed all those things to me when I was a new
grad student. Would you mind if I made and distributed copies to my
students and colleagues?

Best regards,
Dom Spinella