Anti B. anthracis antigen?

Bryan J. Maloney bjm10 at
Wed Oct 22 12:21:00 EST 1997

I'm trying to find antibodies against the Bacillus anthracis protective
antigen.  I've already tried many of the companies listed on SciQuest, to
no avail.

To respond via email, switch the elements of my domain.

"If there is no human nature outside social construction, no needs or capacities other than those constructed by a particular discourse, then there is no basis for social criticism and no reason for protest or rebellion"
                                         --The Nation, June 9, 1997.