Anti B. anthracis antigen?

Bryan J. Maloney bjm10 at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:21:00 EST 1997

I'm trying to find antibodies against the Bacillus anthracis protective
antigen.  I've already tried many of the companies listed on SciQuest, to
no avail.

Thanks.

--
To respond via email, switch the elements of my domain.

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/bjm10/

"If there is no human nature outside social construction, no needs or capacities other than those constructed by a particular discourse, then there is no basis for social criticism and no reason for protest or rebellion"
                                         --The Nation, June 9, 1997.