Future Immunologist needs help!

Guy Hermans ghermans at luc.ac.be
Fri Oct 24 02:44:14 EST 1997

In article <mdoherty-ya02408000R2310971049240001 at>,
mdoherty at pop.niaid.nih.gov (Mark Doherty) wrote:

> In article <62jm60$6vg at freenet-news.carleton.ca>, ci388 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
> (Rami Rahal) wrote:
> I have always been interested in microbiology/immunology and hope
> <............>
> OK - that's enough pontificating.  Sorry this was so long, but I wish I had
> known some of tis stuff when I started out.
> Cheers, Mark

But thanks a million for doing it all the same. I didn't post the question
but it's definately the reply I would have needed when starting out. Right
now, I'm finishing my PhD (immunology) and things do look rather gruesome
- because nobody warned me about a few 'side-issues', like finding a lab
with good connections. So thanks again for warning all the others not to
get into this kind of pitfall!

Guy Hermans, PhD student
MS research Unit             Tel 0032 (0) 11/26.92.07
Dr. L. Willems-Institute     Fax 0032 (0) 11/26.92.09
University Campus            E-mail ghermans at luc.ac.be
B-3590 Diepenbeek