NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO STAY YOUNG FOREVER

George M. Carter gmc0 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 26 07:29:36 EST 1997

Boby---

How DARE you mock them? Apparently, you are one of those HEATHENS who
fail to recognize the literal truth writ by God ourselves in the
testament of our great beliefs. The source of all great knowledge can
be found in the Weekly World News--available EVERYWHERE!

(Did you see the important factual account, with photograph, of the
farmer holding up a 6 foot grasshopper? Do you know what meaning this
may personally have for you??)

Si Kopath