Synthetic T4 Better Than Natural ?

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 13:44:04 EST 1997

I don't think that trials were run to prove that Synthetic drugs are
superior to natural thyroid replacement when they were introduced.

So here's the challenge to the makers;

PROVE IT by supplying the evidence, details of the studies, outcomes
and dates please. Prove to us here that I am wrong, because I know
what I see, week in week out, in the thyroid newsgroups.

Make the studies accessible to doctors all over the World by re-publishing
the results, they NEED looking at objectively.

Carol