Amateur project

Ryan Levering rrlevering at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 15:43:04 EST 1997

I am a high school senior interested in the field of immunology and I am
currently taking an independent research class.  I am tired of mapping
onions in biology and am interested in something a little more
interesting.  Does anyone have any suggestions for interesting or
original research that could be done with a pre-college level lab?

Thank You,
Ryan Levering