A CHALLENGE TO THE MAKERS OF SYNTHETIC THYROID.

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 13:20:31 EST 1997

Yes well my small mind as you call it has bought up something
quite big.

Have you seen the release from the FDA about thyroid drugs.
I WAS RIGHT.

I am also right that they are not the same as the natural product.

If I gave you mud and said it was chocolate would you
fall for it? Why should we be told that synthetics are the same
as natural? Everyone should be allowed to try other drugs
when one does not suit, we just want the choice.

You never know you may be on them one day and thank me.

Carol