Wanted - T cell clones, rheumatoid arthritis

NO SPAM Mizuno Mark at mizuno.com
Wed Sep 10 01:08:14 EST 1997

I have recently designed a small website for an ex-coworker of mine,
that happens to be selling products and services that are arthritis
related.
Their website is:
www.accessone.com/~chondrex
Contact Robert Reife there, and he may be able to help you out with
some references of some people that have such clones. Just tell him
that Mark Mizuno sent you to him!
There are a few "tricks" to successfully clone human T cells, but it
really is not THAT difficult. (Some of us "Cellular Immunology-type
people" like to make you non-T cell people think that what we do is
REALLY difficult! ;)  )
YES, it can be time consuming, but then again, what ISN'T in science?
Hope this has been of some help to you!
-Mark Mizuno
Mark at Mizuno.com