Transgenic Tech Needed 2

sis at dmc10.com sis at dmc10.com
Mon Sep 15 14:19:33 EST 1997

Hello,

Please excuse the intrusion. Your email address was linked to a Transgenic web site so I thought I'd take a chance and write to you.  I am looking to hire a technologist and perhaps you might know someone that might be interested.

I am seeking Transgenic Technologists to conduct microinjection of DNA into fertilized mouse eggs,  surgical implantation of eggs into pseudopregnant mice, injection of embryonic stem cells into blastocysts, mouse colony maintenance, embryo rederivation, and superovulation of mice.  I can hire individuals with 1+ years experience and B.S. or M.S.degree in Biology or related field. Positions available in our New Jersey and New York research facilities. Top salaries and excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan, stock options, bonus program, paid vactation and more). A high impact, high profile position with excellentopportunity for advancement.

If you know anyone that would be interested please have them contact:
Scott Shanes
Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax: 609-584-9575
E-Mail      sis at dmc10.com