Help wanted.

Olivia K. Gunn Olivia at arragorn.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 19:18:02 EST 1997

Hi there,
        I am writing this to find out information on behalf of a friend.
She is 22 and has recently been told she has a deficiency with her
immune system.  She has been ill since last November, has a low red
blood cell count which required three blood transfusions thus far. She
had a bone marrow sample taken which ruled out leukemia.  The doctors
have said it could be non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (of which she has a family
history) or something else.  Can anyone advise me of what could be the
cause of such a problem ? I thank you for your time.
Olivia Gunn