luminometer

cgriffin at wco.com cgriffin at wco.com
Tue Sep 23 01:06:19 EST 1997

Hello,

I would appreciate any input as to how stand-alone luminometers compare to
the dual functioning luminometer/scint. counters currently available. I am
involved in a group considering purchasing at the minimum a luminometer
but it has been suggested that a luminometer/scint. counter combination
would be superior purchase. I my primary concern is that there is no
compromise made with respect to the quality of the luminometer in a
combined device. The luminometer is the primary function.

I hope I've posted in the most promising group, our use will be in various
immunology assays, and I assume many participants in this newsgroup are
familiar with these devices...I hope.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chandi Griffin